Artech is a modern condominium mid-rise located on Dumfoundling Bay. Completed in 2008, the building rises 9-stories high and arranges 232 units. It boasts an attractive design inspired by a cruise ship made by Carlos Ott, and demonstrates the best quality of construction from Fortune International & Shefaor Development. In addition, the residential unit is pet-friendly and has more than 800 ft. of private waterfront.
2950 NE 188th Street, Aventura, FL 33180
Artech apartments for sale and rent
Listings for Sale
Listings for Rent
Avg. days on market
Price range for Sale
$308k - 3.3m
Price range for Rent
Median Sale price per sqft
Median Rent price per sqft
779 - 4684 sf
Avg. Sale price
Avg. Rent price
Artech Floor Plans
Artech condo residences in Aventura
Artech amenities and building features
- Waterfront swimming pool with zero entry
- Whirlpool spa & lounging area, lap pool
- Advanced fitness center
- Yoga/Pilates & dance studio room
- Massage rooms, saunas, and a Turkish bath
- 2 tennis courts
- Indoor racquetball court
- Bicycle parking
- Membership for the beach club
- Large Multi-purpose hall, which can be used for meetings and various recreational activities.
- Billiards room
- Lounge/party room
- Individual resident storage
- Covered parking
- Front desk service to provide all the information needed
- Round-the-clock staffing
- Advanced entry access for residents
- Wi-Fi available in common areas
- Valet parking
Artech Condos for Sale
Artech Condos for Rent
Artech Condos Location
- 2950 NE 188th Street, Aventura, FL 33180
Artech Aventura Reviews
One of the most modern looking building and well-kept properties in the Aventura area.
Extremely unusual estate in Aventura, the building also has boat docks.
Like staying on a cruise ship. The gym and the instructor were amazing! Security is the best!
Convenient and scenic location, stylish building with penthouses, private marina, round the clock concierge, valet, beautiful view from condos, clean, numerous facilities and pet-friendly.
My personal experience was extremely disappointing this morning at Artech as front desk manager behaved very rude, disrespectful and egotistic.
I love this building!